Careers at Great Beginnings Preschool and Childcare
Our mission is to Love, Protect, Teach and Serve all children as we honor the Lord's command to take the “Good News” to the whole world.
We developed an employment staff that embodies the core values as described in our mission. As a family-owned and operated organization devoted to the growth and protection of Arizona's children, Great Beginnings Preschool and Childcare knows the value of highly-trained teaching professionals and a dedicated administrative staff.
A deep love for children within a safe environment is just the foundation from which we begin the building of your child's developmental experience. Our teaching staff at Great Beginnings Preschool and Childcare are not just adults with an interest in children. They encompass over nineteen years of academic-based committed experience in early child development.
We collaborate with local churches and industry-based professionals to obtain highly-respected teachers in the field.
The hiring process at Great Beginnings Preschool and Childcare:
- Step 1 – Phone Screening: Designed to determine the applicant's experience and qualifications applicable to the position for which the applicant is applying.
- Step 2 – First Interview: A face-to-face meeting with the Preschool Director.
- Step 3 – Second Interview: A face-to-face meeting with the District Manager and the Director of School Operations.
Applicants must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- A strong faith-based life philosophy
- CPR/ First Aid certification or the ability to earn it within six months of hire
- current state registration and fingerprint card
- an ability to supply a complete criminal affidavit
- a state and local background check and
- proof of current immunizations and a food handlers card
To be considered for a teaching position you must meet the following additional requirements:
- A high school diploma
- A minimum age of 18 years
- Six months experience in a licensed preschool facility
- Experience facilitating Bible lessons and assisting with Bible verse memorization
If you are prepared to participate in the development of Arizona's children, please review the position that most interests you from the list below:
- Preschool Director
- Assistant Director
- Office Assistant
- Kindergarten Teacher
- Lead Teacher
- Teacher's Aid
- Substitute Teacher
- Half-day Preschool Teacher
- Competitive wages
- Advancement opportunities
- Flexible hours
- Weekends and holidays off
- Personal childcare discounts
- Vacation pay
- Sick pay and
- an enjoyable and challenging work environment.
If you meet the above minimum qualifications and you believe you'd be a great fit for Great Beginnings Preschool and Childcare please indicate one of the positions listed above when you submit your resume using the contact form for the location of your choice.
| Register Your Child || Great Beginnings Schools |